UK-South Africa Tech Hub Cyber Resilience Programme 2021 for Women Entrepreneurs
Applications for the UK-South Africa Tech Hub Cyber Resilience Programme are now open!
Application Deadline: 26th February 2021, 23h59 SAST
About the Award: WomHub understands that as female entrepreneurs grow their businesses and their digital presence, they are at an increased risk of cyber-attacks. The UK-South Africa Tech Hub Cyber Resilience Programme was developed using our experience in working with female tech-enabled businesses, our expertise in cyber security, artificial intelligence and steps women need to protect themselves online.
This part-time, month long virtual programme will provide insights and tools for female entrepreneurs in STEM to defend themselves against potential cyber-attacks. This will be supplemented with regular online chats via WhatsApp, Venture One-on-One clinics, and Live Masterclasses. The programme will run in four modules commencing on the 8th of March and ending on the 31st of March.
The four modules to be covered include:
- Module 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Module 2: Keeping yourself safe online
- Module 3: Creating a cybersecurity protocol
- Module 4: Recovering when a threat has been found
1. WomHub will select forty-five entrepreneurs as part of the UK-South Africa Tech Hub Cyber Resilience Programme.
2. Applications are open to female entrepreneurs from South Africa.
3. Applicants must have businesses with a digital presence
4. Applicants must have none or limited cybersecurity protocols established in their businesses based on a vulnerability index established by WomHub
5. Applicants must be able to commit 2 to 3 hours per week during the virtual training programme commencing on the 8th of March and ending on 31st of March 2021.
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: 45
Value of Award:
- Gain exclusive access to WomHub developed resources for cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, recovering from a cyber-attack and keeping yourself safe online.
- Grow your professional network.
- Access to One-on-One coaching.
- Develop Cybersecurity protocol for your business
Duration of Award: 1 month
How to Apply: Applications must be completed through the online form: Click here to apply.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.