The JASIRI Talent Investor was designed to guide aspiring entrepreneurs from idea generation to venture creation. We are excited about the quality of the application pool and invite you to submit your application
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Age 25-35
- Significant experience in your field/sector
- A demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action
- A desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalize a market creating venture
- A desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders
- Must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya
- Willingness to complete the one-year fully funded Talent Investor program on a full-time basis
- Willingness to travel to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of 3 months for the residential part of the program where teams are formed, and to continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time program in either Rwanda or Kenya.
Eligible Countries: Rwanda, Kenya.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The JASIRI Talent Investor is a fully-funded 1-year program that will guide program participants from idea generation, validation, prototyping, market entry to venture creation. The program will introduce JASIRI Fellows to equally ambitious co-founders and will support them on an individual, team, and business level.
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.