MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2021 for Nigerian Graduates
Applications are invited for MRS Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Application Deadline: 12th February, 2021.
About the Award:
- The MRS Graduate Internship program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- Our interns will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- Our health, safety & environment policies are focused on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, customers, communities and the environment. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
- HND/BSC in any of the following:
- Petroleum or Chemical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical & Civil Engineering.
- Process control
- Technical Maintenance
- Civil Law
- Computer Science and related disciplines
- All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- MRS is a fantastic place to build a career. We are made up of dedicated, dynamic, experienced and diverse groups of people, which allow us to operate on a global scale. We place a lot of emphasis in the training and development of our people, constantly ensuring that we operate with the highest standards of internationally accepted best practice.
- MRS is a non-discriminatory, equal employer, providing gender equal opportunities and remuneration that is competitive within the industry. Therefore Female applicants are highly recommended to apply.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Digital Technology: Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch your learning and skillset. This could be in any of the following:
- Business process Digitization and Automation
- Digital Technology Project Management,
- Software Application Development,
- IT operations and IT infrastructure,
- Cybersecurity & Risk Management.
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence,
Duration of Award: Training will be for a duration of 12 months and successful candidates will be placed in permanent roles with in the company.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] with “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of your email.