Study in Egypt: E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship 2022/2023 In Science, Technology and Innovation Fields
E-JUST offers E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI to develop high quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond. These scholarships are provided under the cooperation of the Egyptian government and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
Application Deadline: 12th February 2022
Eligibility for E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship:
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as below No. 2 or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have home address and current address in African continents.
- Not serving in the military.
- Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2021.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future
Selection Procedure: The scholarship’s support is dependent upon the student good standing with E-JUST graduate program in which he/she is registered. An evaluation progress report will be sent semi-annually to the sponsor reporting about the student’s study level, including the student’s transcript, academic advisor report, and the updated student research situation.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Egypt
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship: Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
Duration of Award: The period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be within two years + Preparatory Course if applicable for M.Sc. degree
How to Apply for E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship: The applicant should complete the application before the deadline and attach all the required documents.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.