E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for Science, Technology and Innovation Fields 2021/2022
E-JUST offers “E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” to develop high quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond.
Application Deadline: 13th February 2021
- § Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to
universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain
M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as below No. 2 or
top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- § Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- § Must have home address and current address in African continents.
- § Not serving in the military.
- § Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2020.
- § Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Egypt
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
Duration of Award: The period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be within two years + Preparatory Course if applicable for M.Sc. degree
How to Apply: The applicant should complete the application before the deadline and attach all the required documents.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.