University of Bradford Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & Masters African Students
The University is pleased to be offering a specific suite of scholarships to nationals from Sub-Saharan Africa starting in September 2021.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda or South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Field(s) of Study: All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external).
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- The University is pleased to be offering a specific suite of scholarships to nationals from Sub-Saharan Africa starting in September 2021.
- This award is for self-funding, international fee paying students who are nationals of either Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda or South Africa. This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria.
- Students on discounted partnership programmes are not entitled to this scholarship.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: All students from Nigeria, Kenya and Botswana will be awarded a £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction. All students from Uganda and South Africa will be awarded a £4000 scholarship as a fee reduction. The scholarship will be paid in subsequent years if progressing with an average of 58% or above.
How to Apply:
- These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required.
- These scholarships are not paid in addition to the international academic scholarship.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value.