Government of Azerbaijan Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan is offering scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes to the citizens of OIC and NAM countries
Application Deadline: 28th February 2021.
Eligible Countries: Organization for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) & Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries
To be taken at (country): Azerbaijan
About the Award: The Educational Grant Program for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation” and “The Grants Program for the Citizens of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the President of the Republic of of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively. The Educational Grant (hereinafter referred to as “scholarship”) Programs provide a pre-requisite course for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine / residency programs.
Programmes provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at • Preparatory courses • Undergraduate, graduate • Doctoral • General medicine/residency programmes
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 30
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 35
Selection: The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2021 Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of Awards: 40
Value of Award:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs ($ 800)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying