TEACH South Africa Internship Programme 2021 for Graduate South Africans
TEACH South Africa invites suitable applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
- Communication Internship Qualifications: BA in Communication
- Admin Internship Qualifications: BA Admin
- Graphic Design Internship Qualifications: BA in Graphic Design
- Journalism Internship Qualifications: BA in Journalism
- Finance Internship Qualifications: BCom in Financial Accounting
- Marketing Internship Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Marketing
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at: Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Number of Awards: 6
Value & Duration of Award: The interns will run for a period of 12 months and will receive a monthly stipend of R5000.00.
How to Apply: How to apply Submit CV with a one paged letter of motivation and academic transcripts to: [email protected]
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.