Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
A number of scholarships are offered to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2021/2022 through the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, UK
Accepted Subject Areas? Mathematics
About the Award: Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in Maths offered by the University of Edinburgh, UK.
The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year and tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory progress.
A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year the award will terminate from that point onwards.
Scholarship cheques are handed to the winners at an award ceremony at the beginning of the academic session.
- It is awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of 31st March 2021.
Selection Criteria: This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
Number of Scholarships: Minimum of Fifteen (15)
Scholarship Worth: £5,000 per year.
Duration of sponsorship: Awards are tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
How can I Apply? Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance