Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2019/2020 Scholarships for African Students
The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholar Programme is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders in 2019
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
About the Award: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Plus Fees.
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships – Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world.
Duration of Scholarship: Two Year MBA Program
How to Apply:
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by December 30, 2018 HERE
Award Provider: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance