Procter & Gamble (P&G) Finance & Accounting Learnership 2021 for Nigerian Students
Applications are now open for Procter & Gamble (P&G) Finance & Accounting Learnership 2021 for Nigerian Students
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Req No: IME00000739
About the Award: Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Eligible Field(s): Finance & Accounting
Eligibility: WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance/Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Your Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
Duration of Award: 6 months
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.