Hanken GBSN Scholarship 2021/2022 for Students from Developing Countries
Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree programme in 2021.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
About the Award: With a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
Eligibility: To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): Finland
Value of Award:
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track
- Language requirement: TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5
- Letter of motivation
Application portal: apply.hanken.fi/login
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.