University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students – UK
42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Warwick UK for PhD/Doctoral Students of any Nationality in 2021/2022 academic year
Application Deadline: 21st January 2021 23:59pm (GMT)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
About Scholarship: The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2021. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
Offered Since: 2011
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Selection Criteria: Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Number of Awards: 42 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award: For 2021/22 entry there will be up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
How can I Apply? Candidates should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form.
- Start your scholarship application – Apply Here
- Submit your application by 23:59pm (GMT) on 21 January 2021
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 21 January 2021.
- Results of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated through email by the end of March 2021.