Venture for Africa Fellowship 2021 for Young Africans
Applications are now open for candidates interested in joining the Q2 2021 cohort!
Application Deadline: Ongoing
About the Award: Venture for Africa is a 3-month fellowship program designed to immerse top global talent in the African startup landscape. We partner with Africa’s fastest-growing startups to co-design an experience that enables fellows to quickly gain relevant skills and in-market knowledge, complete real project work and get fast-tracked to apply for a full-time role in their field.
Applications are now open and can be accessed through the organisation’s website. Interested candidates can find open roles ranging from marketing, to finance, to operations, data science and engineering, and apply online.
This is how it works:
- Get Matched: Fellows are matched with specific roles relevant to their skillsets. Fellowship programs are co-created with VFA startup partners.
- Get Immersed: Fellows spend 3 months in their roles, during which they are immersed in local context, receive training from expert mentors and get to understand market nuances.
- Get Working: Fellows work on real project deliverables for their assigned. startups. Final projects are presented to the startup team, and fellows receive feedback.
- Get Hired: While full time roles are not guaranteed, fellows are fast-tracked through ordinary application processes for full-time roles at startup partners.
Eligibility: Exceptional talent from across Africa and the Diaspora.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value & Duration of Award:
- This 3-month, full-time remote fellowship enables talented individuals from anywhere in the world to dive into work with high-growth startups in Kenya who are busier than ever amid the COVID-19 crisis.
- Fellows also receive a stipend for their work for the duration of the program.
How to Apply: Apply below by clicking on your preferred opportunity