Procter & Gamble Learnership Drive (Internship) 2020 for Young Nigerians
Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
Application Deadline: Not specified
Req No: IME00000735
About the Award: The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
We wish you all the best with your application!
Job Categories: Multi-Functional
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2019 or 2020
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at: Lagos, Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.