Google Job in Nigeria- Business Development Manager -Lagos 2011
The Google Africa team is offering a job opportunity for the position of a New Business Development Manager based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Google team consists of creative, entrepreneurial, highly organized leaders, well versed in a broad range of technologies, who can spot opportunities, evaluate inbound inquiries, build partnerships, collaborate with many internal functional groups globally, and negotiate and close business deals. The New Business Development group works with Product, Engineering and other teams on new product incubation and exploratory efforts, technology and meta-data licensing, strategic partnerships, urgent special projects, and alternative distribution for existing and new business initiatives.
Role of the New Business Development Manager, West Africa
New Business Development Managers are self-starters who will work closely with the Google Product team on new initiatives and key strategic relationships. They are recognized experts within their business group and external partners. They make progress with ambiguity, work in challenging environments and pro- actively communicate and manage project status to achieve success. In this position, you will lead and initiate cross-functional company-wide projects and pro-actively seek out initiatives to improve the Google business in Africa.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent (MBA preferred).
• Significant African experience, including experience in business development, partner management, product management or product marketing in industries relevant to Google.
• Experience identifying partners, analyzing and facilitating complex deal structures with a proven track record of deal negotiation and execution.
• In-depth experience operating within cross-functional teams (product management, implementation, legal, finance, marketing, etc.).
• Possess high level of comfort escalating and presenting key deal issues to Google senior management when appropriate; solution-oriented mind-set a must.
• Ability to manage several time-sensitive project/deals at once in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
• Fluent in English, French (preferred) and other native African languages (preferred).
For more details and the job responsibility see Link Here
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)