Study in Sweden: Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden is offering 50 75% Tuition fee reduction IPOET Scholarship for Masters Students of non-EU/EEA Nationality to study at the University 2021.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Where will it be taken (country): Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Accepted Subject Areas: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
About Scholarship: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2017, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Type: Masters taught
Selection Criteria: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
Number of Scholarships: 45
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
How to Apply: How to apply for scholarships administered by Chalmers
Visit Scholarship webpage for details