African App Launchpad Cup 2021 for African Game/App Developers
Competition for African Startups on App and Game Development
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2020.
- Eligible Africa Countries:Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Namibia, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, The Gambia, Nigeria, Togo and Uganda.
- Apply as Teams or Startups up to 2 Years Old
- Team Size not Less than 2 Members
- A Working Prototype at least is a Must
Selection Criteria: The submitted applications as well as pitching will be judged on the 4 following areas
- Innovation Originality/Creativity
- Business Model
- Art and/or Design of the Game/App
- Team Competencies.
To be Taken at: Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- $72k Total Cash Prizes for Winners
- Business planning training by GrindStone
- Acceleration Program by Microsoft through THINKROOM
- Access to VCs for top winning startups
How to Apply: Register
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.