Bristol Business School 50% MBA Scholarship in UK for International students 2017/2018
Brief Description: Bristol MBA scholarships are available to UK and International applicants who meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field of Study: Courses in the MBA structure of the University
About the Award: The Bristol Business School at University of the West England – UWE – offers various financial awards, loans and scholarships available to both national and international MBA applicants. Among other MBA scholarships offered by the business school, as listed below, is the 50%-fee MBA scholarship for National and International Students worth . All scholarships are considered on the basis of candidates submitted online application. Students are advice to apply early as places are limited.
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidates must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the onlycondition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship: 50% of full tuition fees
Duration of Scholarship: One academic year
How to Apply: Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
Award Provider: University of West England