In line with the company’s commitment to helping new graduates realize their potential and providing growth opportunities, Old Mutual invests in future leaders by offering various graduate programmes and internships.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
About the Award: Our key focus is to make an even greater difference in the way we enable competitive growth in the SA and Africa businesses, drive innovation and leverage technology to deliver a better customer and intermediary experience, develop talent and build our wonderful brand.
Are you a South African citizen aged 26 or younger?
Have you achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year?
Have you completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree in the following disciplines:
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
Additional Requirements: Proficiency in one or more of the following languages would be advantageous
Should you encounter technical challenges with your application, please send an email with a screenshot to [email protected].
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Opportunity to obtain at least one certification along with formal work experience
- Exposure to key strategic initiatives in IT
- Support through an assigned / contracted business mentor
- Access to the latest industry conferences and events where applicable
- Partner visits – an opportunity to work with one of our strategic partners to gain experience or for development opportunities (In 2019, we partnered with Zensar in India)
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities
- An opportunity to earn certification in current and emerging technologies
How to Apply: Apply in link below
Visit Award Webpage for Details