UBS South Africa is inviting qualified candidates to submit an application for its Global Banking Graduate Talent Programme 2022. Review the eligibility requirements and job details below to find out if it’s a good fit.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
Job Reference #235857BR
About the Award: The UBS Global Banking Talent Graduate Programme seeks to provide successful candidates with a comprehensive introduction of the firm’s day-to-day business. The programme starts off with the UBS Discovery training programme which will provide new hires with a thorough understanding of the company’s strategy, industry, culture and capabilities.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
Eligibility: You need to be in the last year of your degree or recently graduated, no more than 2 years ago. In addition you need to have, or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
– analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
– plan, organize and communicate well
– make things happen
– stick with a task
– work in a team
– come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): Johannesburg, SA
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
• get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
• be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
• interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
• learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
• gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
• be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
How to Apply: Eligible applicants will need to register an account on the company’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click here to start the process.
This post was last modified on September 24, 2021 10:01 am