ACU Gender Grants 2021 for ACU Member Universities
The ACU Gender Grants has opened applications for its 2021 Applications.
Application Deadline: 18th October 2021 by 11.59 pm BST.
About ACU Gender Grants: Since the Gender Grants were launched in 2016, 49 universities in 22 countries have benefited, and at least 800 beneficiaries have participated in workshops supported by the grants.
The Grants are awarded annually to member universities to support initiatives that will boost gender equity and equality on campus. The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Supporting women in leadership
- Raising awareness of sexual harassment and developing anti-sexual harassment initiatives
- Supporting women in science and research
- Creating effective institutional policies
- Mainstreaming gender equity into the curriculum
Eligibility: The grants are awarded to staff at ACU Member Universities
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Grants:
- Grants of up to GBP 1000 are available for staff at ACU member universities to help meet the costs of organising projects that promote gender equity and equality.
- Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project.
How to Apply for ACU Gender Grants: You will need to supply an outline of the project and an action plan, including details of what it involves and how it will address gender equity and equality at your university. The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.