Standard Bank Group Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young Africans
The Standard Bank bursary fund is designed to promote academic excellence and shape the next generation of African talent and African leaders within South Africa and the continent at large.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Selection Criteria: Applicants should be well-rounded with strong academic results in the fields of commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology at a registered University.
Minimum selection criteria:
- Applicants should be in their second year of studies or later.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
- Applicants must be registered for full time undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the University
- Applicants will be required to participate in a formal assessment process including but not limited to Psychometric evaluation and an interview.
- Financial need is considered in applications.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Standard Bank Group bursary fund considers undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Bursary beneficiaries will be required to work for Standard Bank if in the event they receive an offer of employment by the Bank upon graduation.
Duration of Award: Fulltime
How to Apply: You can apply using one of the following options:
- Mail: Write a letter containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: Standard Bank Bursary Programme, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
- Email: Send an email explicitly requesting a Standard Bank bursary application form, and containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: [email protected]
- SMS: Sms the word STANDARD, your name, surname, postal address and postal code to 31022.
- Website application: Fill in an online application form on: www.studietrust.co.za
Enquiries can be directed to Susan Dube at [email protected]