MTN/UCT GSB Solution Space E-Track Programme 2020 for Entrepreneurs
The UCT GSB Solution Space E-Track Programme in partnership with the MTN Group is a new-venture acceleration and a capacity building programme for high impact individuals at the University of Cape Town and beyond.
Application Deadline: 24th July 2020
About the Award: E-Track is a three-part venture acceleration programme designed to support individuals or teams build scalable businesses.
- 5-weeks Venture Launch Programme: an on/off-line course with an aim to generate knowledge and capacity to build scalable businesses. This is also used a pre-selection for the following phase.
- 12- weeks Venture Exploitation Programme in the Solution Space (in-residence/ online) that focuses on building traction through verifying and preparing to scale the venture
- 12-weeks partner-based Venture Scale Programme that aims to scale the venture through the partner’s markets and beyond
- For the 5-week Venture Launch Course applicants can apply as individuals or a teams
- Innovation driven and high impact startups with global potential
- High-impact individuals (talent)
- To be considered for phase two – the Venture Exploitation Programme, founders need to have completed the Venture Launch course: verified their idea and built an MVP and a team
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL TALENT: Access high-impact individuals through the Venture Launch Programme, networking sessions and UCT/GSB ecosystem
- CO-WORKING SPACE & ONLINE-SUPPORT: Access to our Waterfront & Philippi Hubs with an office environment, meeting rooms, as well as a vibrant community of entrepreneurs and an active event calendar. When you join the programme, you’re not just joining a programme: you’ll become part of a growing community of passionate, founders looking to build the future – an invaluable network for whatever your future holds. Peer reviews and feedback play an important part of the programme and foster learning and collaboration
- WORKSHOPS & WEBINARS: A series of practical workshops designed to ensure you tackle a core challenge of every business — creating compelling products and services customers want to buy (desirability) assessing the technical and organisational requirements (feasibility) and the business model (viability). We ask all our facilitators and advisors to spend 20% of their time informing you, and 80% applying this info to your business.
- ADVISORY SERVICES: Access to Office Hours with some of the most innovative, creative and seasoned experts in the venture space. In these one-on-one meetings, venture capitalists, creative directors, legal guides and serial entrepreneurs share their insights, experience and advice in order to help you take your own venture further, faster. Services include IP, Legal, Tax and Accounting, Brand & Social Media.
How to Apply: If this is you, submit an application! For more info click here: http://gsbsolutionspace.uct.ac.za
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.