The Apps Up Innovation Contest aims to inspire global developers to leverage HMS Core to create innovative apps, bringing smart life services to Huawei device users in 170+ countries and regions. The contest will be held in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and China, respectively.
Application Deadline: 9th October 2022
To Be Taken at (country): The contest will be held in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
About the Award: HUAWEI Developer is a platform ecosystem that integrates various services and resources for developers to develop and promote their apps. After registering and being verified as a HUAWEI Developer member, developers can access complete services from development and testing to promotion and monetization. Aimed at providing quality experiences for end users, HUAWEI Developer looks forward to achieving a win-win situation with all developers.
- Open to global developers. You only need to register a HUAWEI ID and complete identity verification.
- You may not participate in the contest if you are under the age of 18.
- Employees of Huawei and its affiliates and their immediate relatives should not sign up for the contest.
- You can participate in the contest on your own, or as part of a team. For a team, all members must belong to the same competition region before participating in the contest in this region.
Selection Criteria: Judges will review works on the basis of the following framework:
- Business value: Has substantial commercial potential, with sustainable business models that indicate clear market positioning and a target user base.
- Design, technology, and user experience: Features a distinctive visual design that incorporates user-friendly characteristics, and meets universal user requirements for a stable, responsive, broadly compatible, and privacy-conducive app.
- Innovativeness: Comes endowed with innovative design and/or technological attributes, which represent a clear improvement over those in existing apps.
- Social value: Benefits society at large, by improving the allocation of public services, or addressing social problems. This can involve enriching the lives of individual users or facilitating industry-wide development, and span a wide range of fields, such health care, education, transportation, the economy, and the environment.
Value & Number of Awards: Up to US$100,000 will be allocated for the following award winners in each participating region:
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best HMS Innovation Award
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best App
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best Game
- US$10,000 each for 3 Best Social Impact App
- US$10,000 each for 1 All Scenario Coverage Award
- US$10,000 each for 3 Best Arabic App
- US$10,000 each for 1 Tech Women’s Award
- US$5,000 each for 3 Student Innovation Award
How to Apply: Register
Visit Programme Webpage for Details
This post was last modified on July 29, 2022 10:54 am