Bournemouth University Kaplan International College Diploma in Business and Management Scholarship 2012/2013
Scholarship Name: Bournemouth University Kaplan International College Diploma in Business and Management Scholarship
The Bournemouth University Kaplan International College offers Diploma in Business and Management Scholarship for Undergraduate international students, UK 2013
Accepted Subject Areas?
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Business
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Taxation
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Law
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Economics
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Enterprise
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Law
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Operations & Project Management
- BA (Hons) Finance & Business
- BA (Hons) Finance & Economics
- BA (Hons) International Business Studies
This scholarship is offered to students who are studying the Diploma in Business and Management at Kaplan International College, Bournemouth and have applied for direct entry to the second year of the eligible BU Business School undergraduate courses beginning in September 2012.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate scholarship
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
An outstanding academic profile, relevant to your course, as follows:
- highest number of units falling into the A grade category (70% or above)
If this criteria is not sufficient to determine awards, then the following will be used:
- highest overall percentage grade for the course
- highest IELTS scores.
Who is qualified to apply?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
How Many Funding Positions are available? One
What are the benefits?
£1000 payable for each academic year of the course (where an academic profile of 60% or over is achieved in continuation years). Excluding work placement and repeat years
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
Eligible African Countries
To be taken at: UK
Application Ends By 31 August 2012.
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
There is no formal application process for this scholarship which will be automatically awarded to the applicant for September 2012 who meets most of the above criteria and who has met their conditions of offer by the 31 August 2012.
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
Bournemouth University, UK
Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
Financial need cannot be taken into consideration.
Successful candidates will be contacted in the last week of September 2012.