Deloitte Consulting Infinity X Graduate Programme 2020 for Graduates – South Africa
We’re looking for ambitious graduates who are keen to play an important role in making an impact that matters.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
About the Award: Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte Consulting, our ability to help solve our clients’ most complex issues is distinct. As Trusted Business Advisors and Tech Fundi’s, we Ideate, Create and Deliver world-class solutions that help our clients gain competitive advantage in the market.
Eligibility: We encourage applications from a diverse range of degrees, with strong academic results, such as:
- Engineering – all streams
- Computational and Applied Mathematics/Statistics
- Actuarial Science
- Information and Systems/ Technology
- Business Science and Finance
- Computer Science
- Industrial & Organisational Psychology
Our success lies in the diversity of our people, who look at complex issues through a different lens
- Intellectually curious
- Creative problem solvers
- Community Impact Maker
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your great ideas to life. After an immersive Consulting 101 training boot camp, you’ll be exposed to a variety of Deloitte Consulting offerings and industries. This will enable you to make an informed decision on where your passion lies and to become a well-rounded Consultant.
- You will be an integral part of the team from day one, working face-to-face with leaders or clients on projects in Consulting. This is an opportunity for you to become a highly sought-after Deloitte Consultant, offering a scarce skillset underpinned by global excellence and a recognised brand.
Duration of Award: 6 months
How to Apply: Apply here
Interested? Click here https://youtu.be/ZyUTLt6vS0w to learn more.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat