University of New South Wales Full International Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students – Australia
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The list of the specific scholarships are found at the official website (link found below).
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
Type: Bachelors, Masters Degree
Eligibility: Recipients must be:
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International student
- Be commencing the first term of your studies in Term 3, 2021
- Must have received an offer of admission by Saturday, 31 July 2021 and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in Term 3, 2021.
This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply. Click here to view the eligibility criteria for individual scholarships
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): University of New South Wales, Australia
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
How to Apply: By applying for the Term 3 2021 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the following scholarships. More scholarships may be added to this list progressively.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.