VUFP Ethiopia Scholarship Programme 2020/2021 for Ethiopian Masters Students – Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam encourages Ethiopian students to apply for the VUFP Ethiopia scholarship programme.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ethiopia
To be taken at (country): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
About the Award: The VUFP Ethiopia scholarship is for talented, motivated Ethiopian students who need financial support to study at VU Amsterdam.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered for this scholarship. Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means the student is not eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible candidates should:
- Apply for the first year of a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit.
- Have Ethiopian nationality and are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Should not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit.
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award:
- The VUFP Ethiopia scholarship covers the tuition fees. It does not provide any additional allowance towards study or living cost.
- As the grant is not a full scholarship, it may be necessary to find additional funding to be able to finance your studies and stay completely. Students requiring a residence permit in the Netherlands must prove to the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Office) that they have sufficient financial means.
Duration of Award:
- For 1-year master’s programmes: max 1 year.
- For 2-year master’s programmes: The VUFP Ethiopia scholarship can be granted for a one or two-year Master’s programme. The scholarship will only be extended for the second year of the two-year Master’s programme if 100% of the credits of the first year have been achieved.
How to Apply:
- 1. Register for an English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting in September 2020
Students register for a Master’s programme in Studielink and after that in the VUnet portal. Here you can find more information on how to apply for one of our English taught Master’s programmes.
Deadline: 1 February 2020
- 2. Submit VUFPEthiopia application to VU, email the required documents in PDF format to: [email protected]
Deadline: 1 February 2020
It is important to find out the Application documents before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It