Nottingham Trent University LLM sub-Saharan African Scholarships 2020/2021 for African Students – UK
Nottingham Law School is pleased to offer one competitive scholarship up to the value of the international tuition fee for the academic year 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2020 at 16:00 (GMT).
Eligible Countries: sub-Saharan African Countries
To be taken at (country): Nottingham Trent University, UK
Type: Masters taught
Selection Criteria and Eligibility:
- Applications are welcome from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters programme (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
- The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who most closely meets the criteria for the award.
- The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions are final.
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship is for tuition fees only and does not cover your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship you must fully complete the International Scholarships Application form and the Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form.
- The application form includes a scholarship statement of a maximum of 850 words.
- International Scholarships application form
- Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form
Please email the application forms to [email protected] by Wednesday 24 June 2020 16:00 (GMT).
If your application for the sub-Saharan African LLM International Scholarship is unsuccessful, you will be automatically considered for the half-fee Nottingham Law School scholarship and the International Scholarship.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat