Nottingham Trent University LLM sub-Saharan African Scholarship for African Students 2018/2019 – UK
Nottingham Law School is offering one competitive scholarship to sub-Saharan African postgraduate students. We’ve put all the details and the application forms on this page. Good luck!
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018
Eligible Countries: sub-Saharan African Countries
To be taken at (country): Nottingham Trent University, UK
About the Award: The Nottingham Trent University (NTU) UK is delighted to offer the LLM sub-Saharan African Scholarship – a full fee scholarship for postgraduate African students starting Law courses at the University in September 2018.
The competitive scholarship is up to the value of the international tuition fee (£13,900) for the academic year 2018/19.
Type: Masters taught
Selection Criteria and Eligibility:
- Applications are welcome from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters programme (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
- The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who most closely meets the criteria for the award.
- The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions are final.
- If you are awarded the scholarship, your tuition fee for 2018/19 will be waived.
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship is for tuition fees only and does not cover your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship you must fully complete the International Scholarships Application form and the Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form.
- The application form includes a scholarship statement of a maximum of 850 words.
- International Scholarships application form
- Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form
- Please email the application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 18 June 2018 16:00 GMT.
- If your application for the sub-Saharan African LLM International Scholarship is unsuccessful, you will be automatically considered for the half-fee Nottingham Law School scholarship and the International Scholarship.
Sponsors: Nottingham Trent University