Chinese Government Scholarship China-Africa Friendship Program 2020 – Wuhan University
Chinese Government Scholarship-China-Africa Friendship Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students from African Countries for six month general studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit students.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): China
Field(s) of Study:
|Program||Field||Program length||Teaching language|
|Clinical Medicine( Stomatology)||Medicine and health||February 17, 2020- July 15, 2020August 31, 2020- February 28, 2021||Chinese/English|
|Clinical Medicine(Surgery)||Medicine and health||February 17, 2020- July 15, 2020August 31, 2020- February 28, 2021||Chinese/English|
|Globe Health||Medicine and health||February 17, 2020- July 15, 2020August 31, 2020- February 28, 2021||Chinese/English|
Type: Short course
- Full time applicants of African countries’ nationalities and in good health.
- Applicants for English-medium programs should provide score report of English Language test. TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who could not offer the above mentioned standard English test results, additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University will be required to participate in.
- Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- This program also support the students who had been studied or are studying in China.
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship.
1. The admitted students must apply X visa (X1 or X2) to enter China. University will not register the students who come with other types of visa. The Scholarship will not be reserved if the recipient cannot arrive campus before the registration deadline (The registration time will be notified on your admission notice).
2. The Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the scholarship.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Tuition waiver;
- Accommodation(700RMB/per month);
- Living allowance: ( 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Duration of Award: study period: July 15, 2020- February 28, 2021
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It