Developers In Vogue Tech Accelerator Program 2020 for Young Ghanaian Women
<div class=”accelerator-program”> You’re gonna love it! <div/>
Developers in Vogue is offering an exciting opportunity to young women in Ghana to join our 6-month software development training program which is tailored to prepare participants to meet the needs and requirements of partner tech companies.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ladies based in Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana
About the Award: Applicants are required to have intermediate or advanced programming skills and should be available to commit to the whole 6-month on-site full-time program. Sessions are on-site. Application process will involve taking a series of coding and soft skills tests, as well as interviews.
Selection/Eligibility Criteria: You are the right candidate if:
- – You are a female who is at least 18 years old.
- – You can commit to 6-month on-site intensive training
- – You are hardworking and committed to building a professional career as a software engineer
- – You currently don’t have other commitments like school, work, etc
- – You are interested in applying the skills you have by taking up a full-time job in a tech company, even at the end of this program
Number of Awardees: 20
Value of Program:
- – Tailored Training
- – Job Placement
- – Monthly Allowance
- – Office Space
- – Mentorship and many more opportunities!
Duration of Scholarship: 6 months
How to Apply: Exciting right?
Register today – bit.ly/dapmarch
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It