Developers In Vogue Tech Accelerator Program 2020 for Young Ghanaian Women
<div class=”accelerator-program”> You’re gonna love it! <div/>
Developers in Vogue is offering an exciting opportunity to young women in Ghana to join our 6-month software development training program which is tailored to prepare participants to meet the needs and requirements of partner tech companies.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ladies based in Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana
About the Award: Applicants are required to have intermediate or advanced programming skills and should be available to commit to the whole 6-month on-site full-time program. Sessions are on-site. Application process will involve taking a series of coding and soft skills tests, as well as interviews.
Selection/Eligibility Criteria: You are the right candidate if:
- – You are a female who is at least 18 years old.
- – You can commit to 6-month on-site intensive training
- – You are hardworking and committed to building a professional career as a software engineer
- – You currently don’t have other commitments like school, work, etc
- – You are interested in applying the skills you have by taking up a full-time job in a tech company, even at the end of this program
Number of Awardees: 20
Value of Program:
- – Tailored Training
- – Job Placement
- – Monthly Allowance
- – Office Space
- – Mentorship and many more opportunities!
Duration of Scholarship: 6 months
How to Apply: Exciting right?
Register today – bit.ly/dapmarch