Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at University of Wales, UK 2012-2013
Scholarship Name: Wales Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships UK
The University of Wales offers undergraduate and postgraduate Partial scholarships for international students (EU and NON EU country), UK 2012-2013
Accepted Subject Areas?
Course offered by the University
This programme is for students who have been nominated by institutions (outside the Erasmus programme) which have signed an exchange agreement with the University of Wales, Newport.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Partial scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students.
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- Scholarships will be awarded by the Scholarship Committee based upon merit through consideration of a completed Scholarship Application Form. These awards will be made at the beginning of the each semester.
- Applicants must hold a Visa Letter/CAS for a taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University and have firmly accepted their offer before submitting an application.
Conditional offer holders may apply but will only be considered for the scholarship if all conditions have been met before the deadline date.
Who is qualified to apply?
Must be an undergraduate and postgraduate scholar
How Many Scholarship Positions are available?
A maximum of 10 undergraduate and 5 postgraduate scholarships
What are the benefits?
A fee of £1,000 per year
How long will sponsorship last?
Till the duration of your course.
Eligible Countries: For international students (EU and NON EU country)
To be taken at (country): University of Wales, UK
What time of year does Application Close?
Deadline for scholarship applicants starting in September 2012 is on 3rd September 2012
Deadline for scholarship applicants starting in January 2013 is on 7th January 2013
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
Students wishing to apply for these scholarships need to download and complete the Scholarship Application Form.
And remember when submitting a direct application, you should:
- include attested copies of your existing qualifications
- complete the section on supporting information
- include examples of your work or a portfolio when applying for our Art, Media and Design courses
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsor: University of Wales, Newport.
- A limited number of Scholarships are available and will be awarded to students on the basis of outstanding achievement.
- Students are only eligible to apply for ONE University scholarship award, ie either the £1000 scholarship, OR the pre-sessional English language scholarship.
Students in receipt of donor funding (e.g Chevening or DFID awards) are not eligible to apply for these awards.
Applicants must be full fee paying international students on a full-time taught programme of study at the University.
Successful applicants only will be contacted within four weeks of the application closing dates.