Salzburg Global Seminar Internship Program 2020 for Young Professionals (Funded to Salzburg, Austria/Washington, USA)
Are you passionate about helping to shape a better world? Are you hungry to put your classroom learning to work and gain real world knowledge and skills? Do you want to work in an international team in an inspiring environment? Apply for an internship with Salzburg Global Seminar
Application Deadline: 31st October 2019
Eligible Countries: Global
To be Taken at (Country): Salzburg, Austria; Washington DC, USA
About the Award: Salzburg Global Seminar offers a number of three-month internship programs (non-accredited), which allow interns to not only enhance their skills and knowledge, but also access its impressive network of Salzburg Global Fellows.
Salzburg Global convenes outstanding talent across generations, cultures and sectors to inspire new thinking and action, and to connect local innovators with global resources. We foster lasting networks and partnerships for creative, just and sustainable change.
Salzburg Global Seminar is an independent non-profit organization founded in 1947 to challenge current and future leaders to shape a better world. Our multi-year programs aim to bridge divides, expand collaboration and transform systems.
Eligibility: Undergraduates working towards a Bachelor’s degree demonstrable interest in one of Salzburg Global’s program areas may apply to either the Program Internship or the Development Internship. The Communications Team and Library Internships, however, are only open to applicants with an undergraduate or graduate degree in relevant fields.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Salzburg Global Seminar;
- Recently completed or in the process of pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a demonstrable interest in one of Salzburg Global’s program areas, or academic experience in non-profit management or fundraising;
- A can-do attitude, ability to multi-task and a willingness to work flexible hours, according to program needs;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, including the ability to edit text;
- Comfortable working with people from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds;
- Proficiency in internet research and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Experience working with databases is preferable.
German language skills are not required.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: For internships in Salzburg, Austria, Salzburg Global provides room and board at Schloss Leopoldskron and travel from and return to the intern’s country of residence. For internships in Washington, DC, Salzburg Global provides a stipend.
Duration of Award: 3 months with exact dates to be announced.
How to Apply: Only applications made via our new application form will be considered. How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World