Facebook Accelerator London Program 2019 for Young African Entrepreneurs
Welcome to Facebook Accelerator London, at LDN_LAB. Facebook LDN_LAB run a 12 week programme to support talented startups who are building technology to create impact at scale.
Application Deadline: 18th October 2019 at midnight
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): The Program welcomes applications across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa. We can accommodate remote participation; however, we require all startups in the programme to attend 2 – 3 bootcamps in London.
About the Award: LDN_LAB is a dedicated space for startups, located in our London Rathbone office. We leverage the knowledge and experience within Facebook to support the most impactful technology startups across the UK, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
For this programme we are especially interested in those on a mission to expand digital connectivity around the globe.
- Use pioneering technology to create positive impact on the world
- Have a skilled and focused team in place
- Demonstrate progress in product, growth and revenue
- are interested in learning how to scale their business through Facebook
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Mentorship: Our pool of employees act as specialised mentors. They include product managers, data scientists, marketers, recruitment specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Training & Workshops: We will run 3 bootcamps in London, which include practical workshops in product, engineering, growth, and impact. Startups working to improve digital connectivity will receive travel sponsorship.
- Office Space: Free office space at LDN_LAB, based in the heart of our Facebook office.
- Facebook Products and Technologies: We have a family of products and technologies geared to help your business grow, and we have deep expertise in connectivity technology.
- Community and Connections: Become a part of a vibrant startup and developer community. Access our rich network of global operators, industry and government partners.
- Partners: We’ve partnered with world-class organisations to bring you the best network and advice. This includes Facebook Connectivity, our division for improving internet connectivity, and Founders Intelligence, a global network of leading tech entrepreneurs and investors.
Duration of Award: 12 weeks
Monday 28th October – Friday 1st November
Part 1: Monday 18th November – Friday 13th December
Part 2: Monday 6th January – Friday 28th February
You will need to be available for our bootcamps at LDN_LAB on the following dates;
Bootcamp 1 : 18th – 22nd November
Bootcamp 2: 6th – 10th January
Bootcamp 3: 24th – 28th February
How to Apply: Apply in Link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.