Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for Impact in Emerging Markets 2020/2021
The Cambridge MBA Scholarship for Impact in Emerging Markets is for candidates who have worked in or have an interest in emerging markets
- Round 1: 9th September 2019 23:59 GMT
- Round 2: 28th October 2019 23:59 GMT
- Round 3: 13th January 2020 23:59 GMT
Eligible Countries: International (Priority will be given to candidates from developing countries)
To be Taken at (Country): UK
- You will have already worked in or been involved in initiatives which have made an impact in an emerging market or show a real commitment to making an impact in an emerging market after your MBA.
- Priority will be given to candidates from developing countries.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: Three awards of up to £25,000 each will be made towards the cost of the Cambridge MBA tuition fees, awarded in each of rounds one, two and three.
How to Apply:
- If you would like to be considered for the Impact in Emerging Markets Scholarship, you must apply in rounds one, two or three (ABOVE)
- If you are invited for an admissions interview, you will also be invited to also apply for this scholarship if you are eligible. You will be given details of how to apply at the time of receiving your interview invitation.
- The recipient of this scholarship is expected to be an ambassador for the Cambridge MBA, working closely with the marketing, recruitment and alumni teams in order to attract future candidates onto the programme.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.