FCMB Wennovation Agri-Tech Incubation Programme 2019 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Applications are now open for the FCMB Agri-Tech Incubation Programme run by Wennovation Hub, which will help early-stage Nigerian agri-tech startups scale.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
Field(s): Applications should focus on the below problem statements:
About the Award: In partnership with banking firm FCMB, the Wennovation Hub programme is aimed at innovators developing tech-based solutions that ensure food security in Nigeria.
The aim is to guide early-stage entrepreneurs to test and validate their ideas as well as gather their first set of customers, which is achieved through a combination of financial support, guidance and training.
Eligibility: Early-stage Nigerian agri-tech startups.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The Wennovation Hub incubation program is set out to guide early stage entrepreneurs to test and validate their ideas as well as gather their first set of customers or pivot if need be. We do this through a combination of financial support, guidance and training.
- The secondary objective is to prepare these startups for acceleration.
Duration of Award:
- The programme commences with a one-week immersion component where selected startups get to interact with community members through Wennovation Hub immersion partners. Startups who successfully complete the immersion programme and the required reporting commitments will be invited to a two-week bootcamp in Lagos.
- It all concludes with a demo day in September, with all successful startups to be taken into a six-month post-bootcamp aftercare programme.
How to Apply: Apply in Link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat