World Economic Forum on Africa 2019 – Start-ups Application
WEF is inviting a number of start-ups to join the start-ups programme on our Africa Meeting, taking place on 3 September 2019 in Cape Town (mandatory) as well as join the main meeting from 4 to 6 September 2019.
Application Deadline: 5th August 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC2), Cape Town, South Africa
About the Award: The programme in Cape Town, South Africa, aims to tackle these issues by focusing on how to scale up the transformation of regional architecture related to innovation, cooperation, growth and stability. Under the theme, Shaping Inclusive Growth and Shared Futures in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the 28th World Economic Forum on Africa will convene more than 1,000 regional and global leaders from politics, business, civil society and academia to shape regional and industry agendas in the year ahead.
- Be less than 10 years old
- Have received more than $1 million in funding
- Be headquartered in Africa and/or with a primary market focus on Africa
- Be developing a product or service that makes a substantial long-term positive impact on business and society
- Be considered a high-potential company in their field with a disruptive business model or significant product or service innovation
- Not be a subsidiary or a joint venture
- The chief executive officer / founder must represent the start‑up at the World Economic Forum on Africa 2019
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Award: 4 to 6 September 2019.
How to Apply: Apply in Link below
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways