University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME 2012/2013 Academic Session
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Test Application process for 2012/2013 academic session will run between Monday, 28th May 2012 and end midnight of Sunday, 10th June 2012, while screening will take place on Friday, 15th June 2012 and Saturday, 16th June 2012 in designated Centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. ALL candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Note that, only candidates who chose UNIBEN as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Click on ‘Register for application‘ to proceed.
- Enter your FIRSTNAME as it appears on your JAMB REGISTRATION or RESULT SLIP, and a VALID email address (immediately your login authentication details will be sent to your mailbox).
- Click on Button below titled “Get login credentials”.
- Open your mail to get your login details (USERNAME and PASSWORD) that you will use for all your subsequent logins until you finally submit your application form.
- Go to uniben-kofa.waeup.org and click on ‘Login’ (at the top right corner of the page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
- To pay for the application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ at the bottom of the page. Then click on ‘College Pay’ on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay with an ATM-enabled Verve or Master Cards only from any commercial bank.
- Application fee is N2,000.00 and payment is through Interswitch payment gateway, consult your bank to ensure that your ATM card is enabled for web transactions. Only Verve & Master cards are allowed. You can also obtain enabled Verve Cashcard from any commercial bank for the payment of the application fee, if you do not have an ATM card.
- Preview and confirm your information before submiting your application on-line and then print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your screening schedule.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Application website closes by mid-night on Sunday, 10th June, 2012.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It