Register for University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise 2012/2013
University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT, Choba, Nigeria invites Candidates with score of 180 and above, who chose the University as their 1st and/or 2nd choice to participate for the 2012/2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Screening Exercise.
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as follows:
Time for all batches: 7:00am
Date of Exercise/Faculties
Monday, 18th June, 2012 – Science/Agriculture
Tuesday, 19th June, 2012 – Humanities/Education
Wednesday, 20th June, 2012 – Social Sciences
Thursday, 21th June, 2012 – Colleges of Health Sciences (Dentistry/Physiology/Anatomy/Pharmacy /Nursing/Medicine & Surgery)
Friday, 22nd June, 2012 – Management Sciences
Saturday, 23rd June, 2012 – Engineering
Important Note: Candidates who chose Medicine as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into Biochemistry, Microbiology or Animal & Environmental Biology subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other universities for admission into Medicine and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives. Also, there will be no admission into the Department of Geography & Environmental Management.
1st – 15th June, 2012 – Registration
- First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
- Second Choice Candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
- Print slip for payment at putme.uniport.edu.ng
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 (excluding bank and access charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be computer-based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
- Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
18th – 23rd June, 2012 – Screening Exercise
Logon to putme.uniport.edu.ng to read the detailed Registration Procedure for Post UTME Screening Exercise 2012/2013
Materials Needed for Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
- Writing materials and non-programmable calculator.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post-UTME form.
- Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
- Candidates must apply within the registration period as the link for the Application Forms will be disabled at mid-night; 15th June 2012
- Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
For technical support during the registration, send an email to [email protected]
Final Date For Processing Of Photocard Is Midnight 12th June, 2012.
Visit Uniport Website for details
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win
Do Not Move To Germany If…