Noida International University (NIU) Undergraduate/Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 – India
NIU, Academic Session 2019-20 for academically inclined international students for pursuing higher professional education.
Application Deadline: 25th August 2019
Eligible Countries: All African countries
To be taken at (country): India
About the Award: Noida International University (NIU), India is a UGC recognized University. Located in one of the most promising economic districts of the country and situated in Delhi NCR. The beautifully landscaped 75 acres campus is strategically located near the ultra-modern Yamuna Expressway Educational Hub, Gautam Budh Nagar. It further enhances the learning experiences with access to a straight of the art world class electronic Library.We have the largest community of Africa students in Delhi NCR.
- Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award: Scholarship on Tuition fee
How to Apply: Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required for Applying:
- Class 10/ SSC Mark Sheet / “O” Level certificate or equivalent mark-sheet
- 10+2/ Intermediate Marks sheet /“A” Level Certificate or equivalent mark-sheet for Under-graduate and postgraduate courses
- Graduation or equivalent mark-sheet for Post Graduate courses
- Photocopy of Passport
Award Provider: Noida international University