EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women MENA Program 2019 for Women in Middle East and North Africa
Ernst and Young (EY) is now accepting applications for the MENA Winning Women Class of 2019.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2019
Eligible Countries: Middle East and North African countries
About the Award: The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ MENA program is a year-long executive mentorship program designed for women with established businesses who are ready to scale operations and grow to become global market leaders.
Due to its inaugural success, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ MENA program is now in its second-year running. Globally the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program has been running for 12 years.
Eligibility: Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
Applicants must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it into a market leader. Additionally, Entrepreneurial Winning Women should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives.
Applicants must fit the following criteria to take advantage of this opportunity:
High-potential women entrepreneurs who:
- Are founding CEOs (at least 51%) in a registered business
- Demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up internationally
- Are ready to fully commit to the program and attend the Orientation Conference in Dubai in November 2019 (ticket and accommodation to be borne by candidate).
- Candidates also have the opportunity to attend the EMEIA Conference in April 2020 and other global events (optional – ticket and accommodation to be borne by candidate).
- Are at least 2 years old
- Have annual revenues higher than USD 250,000
- Are headquartered in MENA
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Program offered free of cost
- Access to informal, one-on-one guidance and support
- Relevant learning opportunities including e-training webinars
- Orientation conference in Dubai in November 2019 (mandatory)
- EMEIA conference in Spring 2020 and other global events (optional)
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Visit Award Webpage for Details
Important Notes: Please note: By applying for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program, you are applying for an executive mentorship program designed to support you in driving the acceleration and sustainable growth of your business. The selected women are welcome to remain engaged in Entrepreneurial Winning Women activities for as long as they benefit or until the program comes to an end. Send any questions via email to email@example.com.
Hi! Have you shared a scholarship today?