NCCR Robotics Master Scholarship for Women 2019 (Fully-funded to Switzerland)
Every year, NCCR Robotics opens a call for scholarships for female master students who wish to spend a period of 3-6 months in an NCCR Robotics lab.
Application Deadline: 5th September 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Switzerland
About the Award: The NCCR Robotics Master Scholarship for Women aims to allow excellent female students to come within the NCCR labs and take advantage of their infrastructure/competence to run an ambitious master project.
NCCR Robotics can offer supervision in a stimulating research environment as well as social and networking events with students and researchers from the group.
This initiative seeks to promote and stimulate the work of women researchers in the field of robotics.
Eligibility: The scholarship is directed to female master students about to start their master’s research work/thesis, who:
- demonstrate outstanding motivation and potential to conduct their project in one of the labs of an NCCR Robotics PI
- meet the requirements for student enrolment at the host university.
Applying students must already be enrolled in a Master course as a regular student in their home institution. The internship should be part of their curriculum.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: A Scholarship of Excellence will be awarded to selected candidates to cover main costs of travel, accommodation and living expenses.Up to 5 scholarships per year can be attributed, each up to CHF 2.000 per month, for a duration of 3 to 6 months.
If selected, students can choose from one of the NCCR Robotics labs, hosted at EPFL, ETH Zürich, Universities of Zürich and Bern or Istituto Dalle Molle di Studi sull’Intelligenza Artificiale.
Interested candidates must get their home institution international exchange office’s green light to apply.
Combining this scholarship with others is not possible. Candidates are required to declare all the scholarships they will receive during their master, and eligibility will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Duration of Award: 3-6 months
How to Apply: Documents and forms to be filled for your application (incomplete and late applications will not be considered):
- Application form (available soon)
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (maximum 1000 words)
- Official transcripts from your university stating your academic results of the last 2 years up to the most recent one
- 2 reference letters from a Professor or/and previous employer (maximum 1000 words)
- Scan of your passport / id card
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Do Not Move To Germany If…
How To Study Abroad As An International Exchange Student
14 Business Ideas You Should Consider In 2020s