Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Foreign Scholarships 2019/2020 for Ghanaian Students
|The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) Foreign Scholarship is a highly selective full scholarship offered to Ghanaians to further their studies abroad. The awards are for masters and PhD studies.|
Application Deadline: 14th May 2019
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana
Type: Masters, PhD
- Applicant must be Ghanaian.
- Preferred study areas are Mathematics,Science,Technology,Engineering,Special-needs education.
- Have obtained admission to undertake a masters or PhD program.
- Must hold a first degree of at least second-class upper (for Masters applicant), and a relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicant).
- Be permanently resident in Ghana.
- Be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year you are applying.
- Not pursuing a PhD or Masters degree at the time of application.
- Applicants holding offer from Tuition free universities are highly preferable
Number of Awards: A limited number of awards will be given.
Value of Award: Each scholarship provides:
- Approved airfare to and from your home country to the country of study and back after studies.
- Approved tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance)
- Book Allowance
- One-time Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Dissertation allowance
- Provision towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas (usually the cost of one economy class return airfare to your fieldwork location), where approved.
How to Apply: Online
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.