Undergraduate Scholarship in Economics at University of Queensland, Australia for International Students 2012
Scholarship Name: Year 12 Onshore International Scholarship
The University of Queensland Australia is offering Undergraduate scholarships for international students in the School of Economics 2012
Accepted Subject Areas?
The School of Economics at The University of Queensland, Australia is offering a three year scholarship, covering 50% of tuition fees to an international student completing Year 12 studies in Australia. The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student seeking admission to the Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) program at The University of Queensland (UQ).
At The University of Queensland (UQ) School of Economics welcomes and foster the best students from Australia and around the world. The University hosts the largest number of Australian Research Council Professorial Fellows in economics in the country, one of the three current Federation Fellows in economics and their academic staffs regularly publish in top international journals. Our strong commitment to research is matched with our ambition to provide world-class training to our students.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Scholarship Type: 50% Undergraduate Scholarship
Who is qualified to apply?
- International students completing Year 12 in Australia are eligible to apply.
- Criteria based on Year 12 results and broad academic achievement in Years 11 and 12.
- Previous study of economics at school or college is not required for enrolment in the BEcon program, nor for the scholarship.
- Short listed candidates may be required to attend an interview
- Further enquiries [email protected]
What are the benefits?
50% of tuition fees to an international student completing Year 12 studies in Australia
How long will sponsorship last? Three years
To be taken at (country): University of Queensland, Australia
What time of year does Application Close?
Application deadline is 19th November 2012
Offered annually? Not Specified
How can I Apply?
Complete and return the Application Form
Before submitting your application, please make sure you include the following documents
- UQ School of Economics Scholarship Application Form
- A covering letter out lining your motivation to study Economics at The University of Queensland
- Your years 11 and 12 academic records
- A summary of extra-cirricular activities
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
The University of Queensland
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?