US Government GIST Business Incubation 2019 for Entrepreneurs in Emerging Economies (Fully-funded)
The U.S. Department of State’s Global Innovation through Science and Technology, or GIST, Initiative is excited to announce GIST Business Incubation, a new program for entrepreneurs in emerging economies.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2019
Eligible Countries: Countries with emerging economies
To be taken at (country): USA
About the Award: GIST Business Incubation will support international science and technology innovators who are looking to expand their startups into the United States market. It will also provide the U.S. startup ecosystem the opportunity to forge new connections with entrepreneurs who are abroad.
The program, presented with implementation partner VentureWell, will be hosted in business incubators located across the United States.
- Only one member from your team can participate in this program.
- Only applicants from GIST eligible countries are allowed to apply. Click here to determine if your passport is from a GIST eligible country.
- you must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must be a proficient English speakers.
- All startups must be in the science or technology sector.
- Your startup must be in its Series A or scale-up ready – that is to say, you must be actively working on your startup.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The 2019 GIST Business Incubation program will
- provide entrepreneurs with exposure to the U.S. market and startup resources. While in residence with the program, participants will work on refining their ideas, building their business plans, and finding the right market for their product. Participating entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to network within the startup ecosystem where they are placed.
- Participants who are accepted into the program will be assigned to an incubator inside the United States.
- You will be provided with a stipend if you are accepted into this program. However, you or your company will need to be provide any additional financial support for costs associated with your participation. VentureWell will provide you with information about a reasonable budget for your planning prior to the start of the program.
Duration of Award: TBC
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Do Not Move To Germany If…
How To Study Abroad As An International Exchange Student
14 Business Ideas You Should Consider In 2020s