EAS Postgraduate Merit International Scholarships 2015
Brief description: Aston University UK offers Postgraduate Scholarship in the field of Engineering and Applied Science for international Students for 2015/2016 academic year
Subject Areas: The scholarship is offered in the School of Engineering and Applied Science
The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce the EAS Postgraduate Merit International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students entering full-time MSc programmes in September.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified.
Scholarship Type: Postgraduate scholarship.
- Students must be holding an offer for a full time MSc programme within the School of Engineering
- Students must achieve the equivalent of a UK Bachelors (Honours) at 2.1 or above
- Students must submit an essay of no more than 500 Words covering the key themes outlined in the application guidance by the stated deadline
Number of Scholarships: Seven (7) scholarship positions are available
1 x Full tuition fee Scholarship
6 X Half tuition fee Scholarships
Duration: onetime fee deduction
Eligible Countries: International /Overseas Students
To be taken at (country): UK
Application Deadline: 30 July 2015
Offered annually? Yes.
How to apply
In order to be considered for a scholarship award, students will need to be holding an offer for their chosen MSc programme and submit a 500 word essay which should cover the following:
Title: EAS Postgraduate Merit Scholarship essay
- Why Aston University?
- What skills and qualities will the applicant bring and what makes them special?
- Future career aspirations – How will the course help them achieve their future goals?
- How they would act as an ambassador for Aston
Visit Scholarship Webpage
Sponsor: By Aston University.
Important Notes: The essay should be submitted in as a pdf or word document to the Postgraduate Admissions team via email [email protected] Please ensure that your Aston student number and full name is included.