Enter: TED Idea Search 2020 (All expenses paid to speak at TED2020 Conference)
If you have an idea the world needs to hear, put your name forward to speak at next year’s TED conference! TED has just opened applications in their TED2020 Idea Search, a worldwide hunt for the next great idea.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2019
Eligible Countries: Worldwide
To be taken at (country): Contest is Online. TED2020 stage is in Vancouver, Canada
About the Award: The theme of TED2020 is UNCHARTED. The future is more uncertain than it’s ever been; we’re looking for people who will give us a clue as to where we’re heading — and how we’ll get there.
Are you working on an invention, design or vision that will really change the way things are done?
Do you have a thoughtful approach to the world’s shared frustrations?
Are you an explorer who’s discovered something strange and amazing?
Then apply below
Eligibility: Public speaking experience is not required and there are no age restrictions. If you have an amazing idea, we want to hear it!
Selection: This ideas search will be completely virtual, taking advantage of the TED World Theater, our unique and amazing way to use video streaming to bring people from around the world to one place.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: All expenses paid
Duration of Award: 5 days
How to Apply:
- Prepare a one-minute summary of your idea.
- Then, film yourself delivering that one-minute summary. The video doesn’t need to be anything fancy — it can be filmed from a computer camera or a smartphone.
- Upload the film to Vimeo or YouTube using the instructions in the form below.
- Complete and submit the Round 1 form below. Submissions for Round 1 applications are due May 29, 2019.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.