School of Nursing and Midwifery 2012 2013 Merit Scholarships at Robert Gordon University, UK
Scholarship Name: Merit Scholarships: School of Nursing and Midwifery
The School of Nursing and Midwifery at Robert Gordon University Aberdeen is offering Nursing Scholarships to Merit-based International Students to study for Masters and Diploma Courses in 2012/2013
Accepted Subject Areas?
Listed below are eligible courses for the School of Nursing & Midwifery Merit Scholarship:
- M Nursing (Nurse Led Practice) PgCert/PgDip/Masters
- Advanced Clinical Practice PGCert/PGDip/MSc
The School of Nursing & Midwifery at Robert Gordon University UK is pleased to offer two merit scholarships to outstanding international students who wish to study at the School for the academic year 2012-2013. The School of Nursing & Midwifery’s Merit Scholarships are awarded to students who wish to study a taught postgraduate degree at the University from September 2012. Two awards of £1500 are available for the 2012-2013 academic session.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Scholarship Type: Partial Masters and Diploma Nursing Scholarship
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
The School’s award panel will meet in October to consider all eligible scholarship applications received by the due date.
The School will assess all applications against the following criteria:
- Evidence that the course you are applying for is suitable for your professional practice and or development. This should include reference to your career path to date and where you hope it will lead by achieving the degree. It should also include how you anticipate the benefits of studying for this degree will have on patient outcome in the future. This should be contained in your written supporting statement;
- Previous academic record and your suitability for postgraduate study within the School. This can be demonstrated by:
- Class of degree/ final score of first degree
- Relevance ofyour first degree to the course you are applying for
- The standing ofthe previous academic institution attended
- Any prizes orawards given to you in your first degree
- In the event that 2 applications are scored identically and only one award is available, the panel will award the scholarship to the first application received, using the date of receipt in the University as the relevant date;
Who is qualified to apply?
- Have an offer of a place to study on a taught postgraduate degree within the School of Nursing & Midwifery.
- Be an international student paying fees at the international rate, or
- Be a Home/EU student on a full cost course
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Two (2)
What are the benefits?
Two awards of £1500 are available for the 2012-2013 academic session.
How long will sponsorship last? For the duration of the programme
Eligible African Countries
International Students from all countries
To be taken at (country): UK
What time of year does Application Close?
Application Deadline is 12 October 2012
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
Please download the Scholarship application below. You should return it to the school by post, fax or as a scanned copy by e-mail.
Please send your completed form to:
School of Nursing & Midwifery
Faculty of Health and Social Care
Robert Gordon University
Or email: [email protected]
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
The School of Nursing & Midwifery, Robert Gordon University Aberdeen UK
Important Notes: Please note that in order to be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing in September 2012; you must therefore ensure that your application for a place is submitted well in advance.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World
5 IMPORTANT WAYS JOBS WILL CHANGE IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION