Apply: CHANEL – One Young World Scholarships (Fully-funded to attend One Young World Summit 2019 in London)
The Chanel – One Young World Scholarship will identify and support 15 exemplary change makers to participate in the One Young World Summit 2019 in London.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: CHANEL aims to develop impactful and socially transformative actions through different kinds of initiatives involving its best ambassadors: its people. In 2019, CHANEL will participate in the One Young World Summit with a delegation of 25 of its internal young leaders. CHANEL will also offer scholarships to 15 external delegates who are setting the example to make their communities, countries and organisations more sustainable and socially responsible.
CHANEL is one of the world’s most iconic and influential brands in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. If CHANEL is first and foremost about creation, CHANEL is also about being a human-driven company committed to creating long-term value for the brand and for society. As an iconic brand, our influence far exceeds our business activities. Working within the industry and beyond, we want to use this influence to define and promote a more ambitious way to address and manage sustainability and social challenges.
Fields: This scholarship is particularly intended for young leaders at the forefront of organisations and movements that make an impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Retail
- Social entrepreneurship with handcraft & savoir-faire
- Human rights
- Advancing the role of women in society
Eligibility: Candidates must be:
- Aged 18-30.
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritise applicants who demonstrate impact in the firlds above.
Number of Awards: 40 (25 for internal members and 15 for young leaders from developing communities)
Value of Award:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 London
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Duration of Award: 22 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019
How to Apply: Apply Here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Most Useful University Degrees for the Future
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World