Career Opportunity -Conoil Plc Nigeria Head, Non-Fuel Retail Business
Outside its traditional business of fuel retailing, Conoil also has a huge investment in Non-Fuel Retail Business (NFR) which includes, but not limited to, its numerous Bullmart (shops) at its filling stations across the country. The company also boasts of numerous high value property in choice areas in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano and other parts of the country. Its vision to turn its filling stations to one-stop centres where you can fill your tank, fill your boot and fill your stomach has necessitated the hunt for a versatile, dynamic and driven individual to manage and develop this multi-billion naira investment into a world class brand and be the dominant leader in Nigeria.
Position: Head, Non-Fuel Retail Business (NFR)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement strategies to grow Non Fuel Retail Business with the goal of increasing the company’s overall revenue
- Develop strategic framework that will culminate in the development and implementation of winning marketing initiatives to support steady business growth
- Lead the development and implementation of the company’s business tie-ups, rentals fixing and collections
- Identify and recommend from time to time, suitable strategic locations for rollout of new NFR business
- Ensure speedy processing of new tenants, tie-ups and legal agreement in all company owned retail stations pan Nigeria
- Supervise the reconciliation of dealers’ accounts at all times
- Ten years working experience with at least five years at managerial level.
- First degree with minimum of 2nd class upper division obtained full time from a recognised university in any field of study. Other qualification(s) in relevant areas will be an added advantage.
Key Competency and Behaviour
- A strategic thinker and creative leader, capable of taking bold entrepreneurial steps to transform the way the industry delivers petroleum sales / marketing
- Proven track record in business goal management
- Strong sales and market development experience
- Informed in the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulations with at least 5 years’ experience in the Nigerian environment
- Working knowledge of delivery, operations and MIS systems Applications
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Effective writing and presentation skills
Method of Application
To apply, please quote “NFR” as the subject of your mail and send your current curriculum vitae to us at [email protected] no later than two weeks after the date of this publication. All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World